CoronaVirus Closure Help
For our latest information please see the document below:
Information for our Key Workers at St. William's please read this letter.
For our latest information update follow this link.
For Key Worker and Vulnerable Pupils Information follow this link
Please follow this link for the information sent home on Monday 16 March. The letter includes ideas of activities to do at home with your children.
We will keep you updated as we are notified of any changes.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
The advice from the NHS is to protect yourselves and reduce any risks by practicing good hand hygiene. Specifically:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often for 20 seconds
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands are not clean
Remember: Catch It, Bin It, Kill It
Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
Update Friday 20 March 2020 2:00pm - New Local Authority advice - we will be maintaining the childcare provision, as outlined below, for the foreseeable future.
Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
And Remember: Catch It, Bin It, Kill It