The School Council is made up of 12 elected representatives comprising of one girl and one boy from classes Year 1 – Year 6. They are elected by their peers.
The School Council looks at our Mission Statement for its values.
The School Council is about:
– Learning to work together
– Learning about democracy
– Learning how to play a positive role in our Community
The School Council’s job is to involve everyone:
– Providing a link between children and adults working in school
– Finding out about things children want to change
– Coming up with ways to make things better
– Putting those ideas into action
– Seeing what works (evaluating)